HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Monday 15 June 2015

Yankee Candle Coconut Range

Coconut has got to be my all time favourite smell&flavour! From using Coconut in cooking with oil, cream, milk and water and making delicious recipes with it....to using it in my skincare with creams, hair products and body sprays....plus also using it as a fragrance in the home. I love it! It has a holiday vibe, and puts me in the chilled out mood. Which is why I'm so excited about Yankee Candles new Coconut Range!! These will fill the house full of happy holiday vibes while also looking really stylish too.

The range is available at www.VERY.co.uk for £23.00 each

No.1 Coconut & Sea Air
No.2 Coconut & Beach Flower
No.3 Coconut & Mandarin
No.4 Coconut & Lime
No.5 Coconut & Vanilla Bean
No.6 Coconut & Pineapple










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig