HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Saturday 20 June 2015

Refreshing Summer Green Juice (Vegan)

Its summer time!....Well apparently... I personally haven't seen much sun in Newcastle which is a little depressing, and the weather has had me craving less salads and more winter food.



But on the odd occasion the sun does show its face, it's beautiful in North East England and this refreshing drink is perfect to go with the mood. I've just started growing my own herbs and used my mint from the garden in this recipe. I love creating my own recipes and look forward to creating more with my own home grown herbs, Ive just made a beautiful tomato sauce with basil and that'll be up on here soon.

For now enjoy this one.....

Ingredients (serves one)

  • 1 Handful of Spinach
  • 1 large slice of fresh Pineapple
  •  Few sprigs of fresh mint 
  • 1 teaspoon Spirulina 
  • 1 teaspoon of Wheatgrass 
  • 1 teaspoon Hemp Protein 
  • and add a little water if its too thick for your liking
Blend it all up and off you go. Easy Peasy. 






Love Stace x


Share:

1 comment

  1. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
    find out more

    ReplyDelete

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig