HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Wednesday 17 June 2015

The Barbie Smoothie

You know you have your co-ordination skills on point when your meals match your outfits... Yes I'm being a little silly with this post...we can't be serious all the time! But when I made this up I was head to toe in bright Pink so thought I'd make a smoothie to match! This delicious smoothie, is a gentle wake me up, perfect for those in a rush! Looking sweet and innocent my Barbie Smoothie is a great breakfast which packs a punch with vitamins, but it also looks delicious too. I whizz mine up in the morning while doing my stretches and yoga.


 Ingredients (Makes 1)

  • Handful Strawberries
  • Handful Raspberries
  • 300ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 2 tablespoons Oats
  • 8 Cashew Nuts

Method

Whizz everything up in a blender and off you go!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig