HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Monday 8 June 2015

June Wishlist

So many favourite things at the moment! Heres my wish list for this month.....
     New Nike Air Max Range- Great for Casual Wear!!  


 Need this for my Yoga sessions, my old one is now ruined. 

 Stella Range for ADIDAS - Love these funky tights to bring some fun to training.




House of CB Fitness Range. Fantastic different designs 
 In desperate need of a new watch since mine broke! This would be perfect for timed sessions.
From Stylerunner.com - ULTRACOR, love a printed legging. 
For when I'm feeling tired!
Love the mesh for a bit of ooh la la- House of CB.

Because sometimes I can't be bothered to make my own recipes. 

 For the days I need some stress relief, and Yoga just doesn't cut it. ADIDAS Response boxing gloves.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig