HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Friday 19 June 2015

Neal Yards- Lavender & Aloe Vera Deodorant Review



Recently at a Vegan Festival there was a Neals Yard stall, haven't never tried anything from Neals Yard before I decided to try a couple of their products as I had heard from others what wonderful stuff they do. All Vegan friendly and more natural ingredients really appeal to me. I was a little scared trying this product, a more natural deodorant had me thinking it would be less effective and I would end up being a little stinky at the end of the day. The lavender and Aloe Vera deodorant is a natural product ....gentle but effective, its smells absolutely wonderful, its free of preservatives and aluminium salts that block the pores and not to mention the bottle looks really pretty. The deodorant is naturally cleansing, contains organic essential oils from lavender, tea tree, ylang ylang, aloe vera and alpine moss extract which prevents bacteria growth. 
I spend a lot of my day on my feet and with going to the gym or doing various exercise most days a deodorant is key for my everyday living! This kept me fresh all day and I never once had a whiff of stinky smells! Its one of my favourite products at the moment and I think this will definitely be apart of my kit in the long term. It has beat any other deodorants I've tried, which have all been chemical types, so this natural product really is a beauty wonder.
Stace x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig