HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Thursday 4 June 2015

ADIDAS Response Cushion 22

Theres something about opening a brand new box of trainers. The smell as you open up the box and the excitement of clean, shiny unspoilt trainers.....maybe I'm just sad and need to get a life. But I love it,  its just like going to the running track and the same familiar smell surrounds me with excitement too. I can't help it, even though I'm not a professional anymore....once a runner always a runner!


With it being National Running Day yesterday I thought it would be a great time to do my first sports wear review. Ive tested the ADIDAS Response Cushion 22, in bright pink. I wasn't exactly a girly girl in the past but fitness fashion is now high on my agenda. Looking good when working out is important to myself, if I look good I feel like I have a bit more confidence! We all know how scary gym gear can be.

These trainers are great, as a pronator myself (when the foot rolls inwards as you land) I always need a lot of support, these trainers are neutral so if you're a severe pronator always get your feet checked out physiotherapist/chiropodist/podiatrist and wear pronation trainers.

Because I've had my feet checked out so many times and had countless gait analysis on them and how I run, I have my own insoles custom made just for me...expensive but essential! So I slip these into all of my trainers.

The ADIDAS Response Cushion 22's are fantastic, I like sturdy, structured, high support trainers, and these are exactly it.  Perfect for training runs, and gym/class wear. My feet felt snug and secure, I don't like it when I'm out for a run and I feel a stone go into my foot. So these are fab and I loved testing them out. They are really comfortable to wear, as a person who always gets blisters in new trainers, I haven't got any so far. They adapted well to all terrains, and there is a good level of cushioning too,which helps impact and reduces trauma. They gripped really well around my feet and didn't  flap around like some trainers do.

They are very pretty and PINK so Il be really upset when I get them muddy. The awful life of a runner eh!


The ADIDAS Essentials Linear Tights in light blue are also a great buy. The cotton leggings are breathable and have little bit of stretch to them so they are great for exercise. With a large band at the top, you feel secure and you don't feel like the odd bit of muffin top is poking out. Also a great colour for the summer! One of my fav running leggings at the moment.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig