HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Peau Naturelle - Organic Blemish Facial oil review

I've recently wrote how I prefer putting more natural products on my skin. Since I've turned Vegan purely for health reasons it would be a bit contradictory of me to put chemicals on my skin. I do once in a blue moon (like fake tan because I'm paler then porcelain cup) but I like to stick to more natural products most of the time.



Peau Naturelle is a brand new Skincare company. Passionate about natural and organic products they strive for powerful products which do 'what they say on the tin' without the hefty price like other skincare brands.

The lovely people at Peau Naturelle sent me their Organic Blemish Facial Oil for me to try out and review.

The Blemish Oil is one of their signature products, and a lot of time and research was put into perfecting the final product, all made by hand too. In it contains only 5 ingredients! Have you ever seen only 5 ingredients on a skin products ever?!

The 5 ingredients are:

 Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil and Tea Tree Oil.  

.......And that is it.

Now I've been told before by many other brands that their products are entirely natural only to find out when I read the packet, the ingredients contains a long list of chemicals and then at the end appears a tiny snippet of natural product. The companies are well within their rights to do this though, and claims of being a natural product can be allowed legally, so long as the product contains 10% of some sort of natural product. That means a whopping 90% can be filled with chemicals.

Bit of a con isn't it!?




I applied the Peau Naturelle Blemish Oil at Night, I like my skin to have a lot of product on in the evenings to soak it up through the night and work its magic. It moisturises, repairs, protects and fights blemishes. The Tea Tree, Lemon and Lavender are naturally anti bacterial, whilst the Grapeseed and Jojoba are moisturising providing hydration into the skin.

The Oil itself smells really lovely, you only needing a small amount so the bottle lasts for ages.

My skin surprisingly didn't feel greasy at all, the oil absorbed really quickly into the skin. I woke up in the mornings feeling moisturised and hydrated. While the pillows weren't ruined (like they have been in the past by other oil products). My skin has become a lot clearer and I get less spots!

Some peoples perception about putting oil onto the skin is that it will create more spots and make your skin worse, which isn't the case with this product at all. My skin can be naturally oily anyway, that pesky T-Zone can be a nightmare on an evening out! The Oil didn't make it worse, thankfully! And because I applied it at night before bed, it felt pampered and protected, my skin was not oily when I woke up or during the day. A fantastic product so thanks Peau Naturelle!









http://peaunaturelle.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig