HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Friday 21 August 2015

Mount Purious - Rosehip Oil




Skincare has always been an essential of mine, Mother always told me to look after it and only use simple products. She has great skin and has only ever used Vaseline or a really basic thick cream, the more fussy it is the more it doesn't work in her eyes!

Being a Vegan has taught be a lot about nature, I'm starting to get more interested in Naturopathy, Herbalism, Natural Medicine and looking at how we can use our natural surroundings to the best for us and the environment.

The new Skincare brand Mount Purious also believes in similar values and I've tried out their Rosehip Oil to see what difference it makes to my skin. There are no fillers, chemicals or anything added to this product, its simply just Rosehip Oil!

Properties of Rosehip Oil include high amounts of essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, B-Carotene- Vitamin A. According to some studies, benefits of using Rosehip Oil include Anti Ageing, reduction of scarring, helps fix Eczema, anti inflammatory, helps damaged skin, sun damaged skin and improves pigmentation. Miranda Kerr and David Gandy uses Rosehip Oil, so if its good enough for supermodels its good enough for me! I've seen other reviews and people have been getting great results with wrinkles!






Ive been using it for a month now, I've also been using a Natural Avocado Soap instead of using face wipes and the 2 combined have done wonders for my skin! I apply lots of it at night to work its magic, it's not greasy or makes your skin feel oily at all.

My skin is so much softer, clearer and brighter! People have said I look like I have a glow, which has never been said before! Even through lots of sweaty exercise, the Rosehip Oil has managed to calm my skin down and make it feel hydrated and pampered. Also strangely my eyelashes and eyebrows have been growing really fast! Interested to see if anyone else experienced this?

Mount Purious cold press their Rosehip Oil, this is very important as through any heating process the great properties will be reduced. It's 100% Certified, Organic and Vegan, a brilliant product and will forever be in my skin care ritual.


Stace x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig