HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITION AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Lean Mean Green Protein Machine

This green powerhouse drink is full of goodness! As I'm starting my journey into a Vegan diet, I've really struggled to find a nice tasting Vegan Protein powder without nasty chemicals and additives. If any of you readers find one, do tell me! So I've taken it upon myself to make my own nutritious protein drink for after training sessions or breakfast.

Ingredients 

  • 1 banana
  • 1 big handful spinach
  • 200ml coconut water 
  • 1 thick slice of fresh pineapple
  • 1 tablespoon hemp protein
  • 1 teaspoon spirulina (depends how earthy you like it)
  • 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder
Add water if you want a thinner consistency

Whizz everything up in a blender and off you go!

Enjoy x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stacey's Say | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig